Who is collecting the data?
The information we collect from you is used only by Kelly’s Dance Studio
What data is being collected?
Only information that you voluntarily provide to us is being collected. This includes:
- Information that you enter on our website contact us forms
- Your Email address and name when you joining our newsletter mailing list.
- Details you enter on our website when purchasing gift vouchers / paying for courses / tickets etc.
- The information you provide when enrolling on our courses/classes, or using any of our services such as hall hire.
- The information you provide when becoming a member.
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
The data we store is used solely by Kelly’s Dance Studio. We use it to contact you regarding the services that you sign up for, or to respond to your inquiries.
Will the data be shared with any third parties?
Only Kelly’s Dance Studio, or individuals working with Kelly’s Dance Studio to provide their services have access to the data.
How will the information be used?
- Newsletter Subscription: If you sign up to our newsletter, we use your email address (and sometimes Name if optionally provided) to send out newsletters updating you of our new courses/classes and any other related news.
- Online Orders: We use the information you provide to process your order and send out your vouchers/receipts.
- Enrollment / Signing up to Services: We use your information to inform you of changes to our schedule, to contact you about class/course specifics, or in cases of an emergency where a next of kin/emergency services need to be contacted.
How long will the data be stored for?
We store the data you provide until you unsubscribe, or request to have the data removed.
What rights does the data subject have?
By contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org, you (the data subject) can request to view any data we hold. You can also ask us to amend or remove any or all of the information we have. You can also request to end any correspondence we have with you.
How can the data subject raise a complaint?
By expressing your concerns in an email sent to email@example.com, or by writing to Keith Kelly or Kornelia Kelly at our postal address:
12 Park Road,
We will reply back listing appropriate steps taken to resolve your issue.